Donate to the next generation of professionals at Secure360 2022!
“This scholarship will help me continue my education and enable me to help impact our youth, improve companies, and better ensure the safety of our country.” – 2022 Recipient, Annabelle Klosterman
The cybersecurity talent gap is an industry crisis. Every year, millions of cybersecurity positions go unfulfilled. In a world that grows increasingly dependent on technology, with increasing numbers of cyber security threats, that number is unacceptable. The UMSA Foundation’s Scholarship Program aims to change the scope of the cybersecurity industry, and you can help!
Before, during and after the Secure 360 Conference, the UMSA Foundation is requesting donations from individuals and companies to fund the 2023 scholarship awards. The goal for this special Secure 360 Conference Fundraising Campaign is $10,000, and with your help, we will be able to provide educational scholarships to students studying fields in or related to business continuity and disaster recovery, cybersecurity, governance, risk and compliance, and physical security. Your donation will offer the financial assistance to students who otherwise would not have the means for cybersecurity education.
Donating is easy, tax deductible and any amount is welcome. Please visit the campaign page and make your donation today!
Are you attending Secure360?
As an attendee of the Secure 360 conference, you will have multiple opportunities to donate before, during and after the conference, and you’ll be able to see the progress towards the goal of raising $10,000. You’ll also have the added bonus of being able to see the 2022 scholarship recipients receive their awards at a special ceremony at 8am CDT on Wednesday, May 11th. So join the fun of this year’s Conference Fundraising Campaign and know that you are making a difference for the future.
Are you a vendor at Secure360?
Making a donation of $100 or more prior to the 2022 conference is great opportunity for your company to increase its visibility at the conference and beyond through the lens of being a philanthropic, good corporate citizen that supports the education and future IT security workforce.
All registered conference sponsors or exhibitors who make a donation of $100 or more prior to the conference (by May 6th) will receive the following:
- Your company’s exhibit booth will receive a special sign designating you as a scholarship supporter
- Attendees will be given additional incentives to visit those booths with the scholarship supporter sign
- Your company name will be listed on the screen during the opening sessions as a scholarship supporter and thanked from the podium
Congratulations to our 2022 Scholarship Recipients!
Watch for details about these winners at and around the Secure360 conference!
- Olivia Alberts, Junior, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Glenn Toby, Freshman, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Kennedy Ewefada, Sophomore, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Kike Adegoke-Ode, Freshman
- Rodas Mekonnen, Senior, Purdue University
- Maria Moy, Freshmen, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Sherwin Bothello, Sophomore, Minnesota State University Mankato
- Annabelle Klosterman, Junior, Dakota State University
- Nuredin Kawo, Sophomore, Hennepin Technical College
- Yona Abaliwano, Sophomore, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Jacob Genia, Senior, MSU Mankato
- Hunter Squires, Sophomore, University of Idaho