Just like that, Secure360 2022 has come and gone. Our team had an incredible time being back in person at the event and we hope you did too! We are thrilled at how successful this year’s conference was and couldn’t have done it without the UMSA staff, volunteers, esteemed speakers, sponsors and you, the attendees.
We are still sifting through all of the feedback we received in each of the session rooms and through the conference app. Thank you to all who contributed and submitted your opinions and ways for us to improve for next year. We will keep this close as we plan for 2023 and beyond.
But now, let’s look back at what we loved about Secure360 2022…
- 675+ attendees
- 60+ sponsors, exhibitors & affiliates
- $2,107 dollars raised for the UMSA Scholarship Foundation
What you’ve said about Secure360…
- Thanks again to @Secure360 and @UMSAOrg for organizing this year’s event. So many great sessions & great conversations this week at #Sec360.
- Thank you @Secure360 for bringing back the great Minnesota cybersecurity get together. Great first day at #sec360!
- @Secure360 – Cant believe the 2 days have gone by so quickly.. It was great learning and the enthusiasm was very contagious. Thanks to the Organizers for such an awesome event.
- Had a great time today at @Secure360 MPLS… great seeing everyone in person again! #Sec360
- @Secure360 has been an amazing experience. Thanks to all the attendees who met with us and attended our session about the importance of engaging developers in #softwaresecurity. #CheckmarxSecurity #Secure360 #appsec
- This was my first time, so I didn’t know what to expect. I went in with an open mind and the conference was a success. I plan to continue to participate every year.
- The sessions were excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the FBI crypto crime session.
And don’t forget the impact of your donation dollars…
I wanted to thank you again for the scholarship and pass to the Secure360 conference. Receiving a scholarship gave me confidence in my future, and being able to attend the conference was fantastic. While I learned about many of these topics, like ethical hacking and medical device security, in the classroom, being able to dive into the content and hear from professionals how it’s implemented in business was very insightful and interesting. — Maria Moy, 2022 Recipient
Don’t miss a thing: Speaker slides & conference photos are now available!
Speaker slides from the 2022 event are available here from all speakers who chose to submit. Check back regularly over the coming weeks as presentations are uploaded as they are received! If you have any questions with a specific session or run into issues with your download, please contact email@example.com.
Congratulations are in order!
From Bingo winners to scholarships, we’ve got people to celebrate.
- Congratulations to our 2022 Scholarship winners.. check out our latest blog post to learn more about them!
- $1,000 Winners
- Glenn Toby, Kennedy Ewefada, Kike Adegoke-Ode, Maria Moy, Nuredin Kawo, Yona Abaliwano, Jacob Genia, Hunter Squires
- $1,000 Winners
- $3,000 Winners
- Olivia Alberts, Rodas Bekele McKennon, Annabelle Klosterman & Sherwin Bothello
- $3,000 Winners
- Congratulations Bingo & the snare drum winner(s)!
- Ken M – Snare drum
- Sherri N – Bingo
- Melissa E – Bingo
Attendee Certificates of Attendance
Be sure to check your inbox (or below!) for your certificate of attendance and for information on how to obtain your agenda of scanned sessions from the event. If you are audited or need to have a record of what sessions you attended, use your information in the app or please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that information.
You can also download copies of the attendance certificates here.
Thank you to our incredible sponsors!
We would like to extend yet another HUGE shoutout and thanks to our top sponsors of this year’s event starting with Cisco Secure, our Diamond sponsor! Following Cisco, we’d like to thank our Platinum sponsors including Exabeam, Google Cloud Security, Check Point Midpoint, and Crowdstrike. For a full list of sponsors, check out the home page!
Also, don’t forget to revisit the variety of blog posts that our 2022 sponsors shared. Check out this awesome content at https://secure360.org/blog/.
See you in 2023?
The Secure360 team is already well into the planning stages of our 2023 event! ICYMI: Next year we’ll celebrate the 18th anniversary of your favorite security, continuity and risk management conference again at the beautiful Mystic Lake Center, May 9-10, 2023. Please check our website and social channels (as well as your inboxes, of course) regularly for updates on next year’s schedule, attendee registration, sponsorship opportunities and so much more. For speakers past AND future: our call for presentations will open up this summer! More details to come soon.
We would truly appreciate your feedback. Check your inbox for an attendee survey link and don’t forget to sound off in the comments, below!