Member spotlight: CSA
This month we are shining the spotlight on our member, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). The CSA is a member-driven nonprofit focused on promoting the use of best security practices for cloud computing, and providing education on the uses of cloud computing to help secure all other forms of computing.
The idea for the CSA was born in 2008 in response to the growing concern surrounding information security and the cloud. Today, the organization is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders and has grown into an international educator on the subject of cloud security.
The CSA offers something for everyone, whether you are a cloud security novice or expert. Here is just a few of the amazing services the CSA has available to those interested in cloud security:
- Membership: Individual membership is complimentary if you dedicate a minimal about of time to help better the organization. How great of a feature is that?
- Training and certification: The CSA has training and certification programs available in multiple areas. They are even available in Spanish.
- Research: The CSA is a leader in conducting cutting edge cloud security research and has it all available on their website. They even have a research calendar to keep you informed on their progress and they allow the public to submit their research ideas.
- Events: The CSA presents at many conferences throughout the year and even hosts their own conference in December.
- Blog: The blog is regularly updated with everything you need to know to keep up with cloud security trends and technology.
To learn more about the CSA or to get involved, visit the CSA website. You can also apply to join the CSA LinkedIn Group if you are interested in becoming a member.