Are you ready for Secure360!? We are! While you’re gearing up for the conference, we want you to keep in mind these six steps to make the most out of your conference experience.
1) Download the conference app.
- The world is going digital, and we are too! There will NOT be a printed program. Please download the Pheedloop Go! App or use https://go.pheedloop.com/#/ on your phone’s browser to access the conference schedule, booth map, list of sponsors and exhibitors, the conference game, a link to donate to the scholarship campaign, and more. If you’d like to print the schedule, download as a PDF using this link.
- To sign-in, enter the email address and password you used to register. Now you are ready to explore!
2) Create your plan of attack for Tuesday and Wednesday – here’s some suggestions:
- Bookmark the sessions you’re interested in. Your bookmarks will show up under “My Day.”
- Participate in the GAME! Find the “Game” tab on the app. Scan QR codes to win extra points and work your way up the leaderboard. There will be prizes.
- Save time for fun at Happy Hour from 5-7 PM on Day 1! Once the final breakout sessions have wrapped up on Tuesday, head over to the Minnetonka ballroom for some refreshments!
3) Know what’s different for 2023
- Attended Secure360 previously? Here are some things we changed up for 2023.
- The demo stage in in the Minnetonka ballroom (by the exhibit booths) instead of across from registration.
- We added a Career360 track on Wednesday, May 10th aimed at students and career changers. Even if you don’t fall under that category, you’re still welcome to attend these sessions.
- We have an Event Activity Feed! Check this out in the menu of the conference app (link to download above).
- We’ve got a new social media account: Instagram! Use the hashtag #Secure360 or #Sec360 as you post your conference photos and share your favorite moments. Find and tag us on all of our socials.
4) Don’t find yourself without internet! Make note of the conference Wi-Fi password.
- Network Name – WiMeet1
- Username – Secure360
- Password – 2023Secure360
5) Check into your session in a breeze! Here’s the 3 easy steps:
- Open the conference app on your phone (Pheedloop Go!)
- Find the session you’re attending on the schedule.
- Click “Check-In” and simply scan the QR code outside of the session door.
6) Use the friendly folks at the registration desk to your advantage!
- Didn’t have a chance to check into a session? They can check you in post-session if needed.
- Question about the schedule, a session, or location? There will be folks at the registration desk ready for your questions – even if you just want to say hi!
We hope you have a wonderful experience at Secure360 2023! Questions? Please email support@fusionLP.org.
Secure360 Conference | May 9-10, 2023 | Mystic Lake Event Center | 2400 Mystic Lake Blvd NW, Prior Lake, MN 55372