- This event has passed.
February 20, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is a timely and informative medium/advanced level Technical Discussion:
- Ransomware breaches that have happened in the past five years and development of Emotet and TrickBot
- What to do if your company follows HIPAA and State privacy laws once Ransomware happens?
- Cyber Insurance- Am I covered for this?
- Got Ransomware? What do? Incident Response? Do you trust your backups? Have Backups? Do you pay the Ransomware?
- Attacker perspective of how they accomplish successful phishing attacks
Josh Marpet- COO/Co-Founder of RedLion LLC(Pending)
Experienced in Information and Cyber Security Consulting
Last year’s meetings were well attended and lots of participation and discussion Thank you to all that attended and presented! We estimated a combined over 40-50 people attended in person and via the Online Meeting. We will continue this highly interactive format allowing the attending security professionals to really dig into the technical aspects of these discussions. The meeting is not limited to ISC2 members. Please bring any security-minded persons that you think would be interested in this topic.
- February 20, 2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- View Organizer Website