Donors like you:
- Help open doors and possibilities to students who otherwise would not have the means for cybersecurity education
- Help support future generations of learners and future security professionals
- Prepare students for life outside of school
- Teach students real security-world scenarios
- Fund student focused events
Your donation will go directly towards educational funds for student’s studying fields in or related to:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Physical security
Why choose to donate to the UMSA Foundation Fund?
The cybersecurity talent gap is an industry crisis. Well, that’s what Forbes had to say. It is projected that by 2021, 3.5 million cybersecurity jobs will go unfulfilled. In a world that is grows increasingly dependent on technology, that number is outrageous and well, unacceptable. Many firms are going under staffed in their IT department making it a heyday for cybercriminals. By donating to the UMSA Foundation fund, our goal is to change the scope of the cybersecurity industry. With the funds raised through this campaign, we will provide educational resources to get younger generations into security.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, Upper Midwest Security Alliance relies on monetary contributions from its partners and other such sponsors to provide financial relief to organizations and individuals by way of scholarship and grants.
Donations made here will go to the UMSA Foundation to provide financial assistance for education and training in security and risk related fields. Donations given with this form are tax-deductible.
If you would like to mail your donation, please send a check to:
Upper Midwest Security Alliance Foundation
c/o David Knight
8014 Olson Memorial Highway
Minneapolis, MN 55427
Please include “UMSA Foundation donation” in the memo line of your check.